Joel S. Seidel & Associates
To Reach An Attorney

January 2017 Archives

Can you get spousal support during your case?

You're getting divorced, and you haven't been in the workforce for years. You were expecting your spouse to take care of you, and perhaps you even quit your job to get married. Now that you're splitting up, you're going to ask for spousal support so that you can keep paying the bills after the divorce.

Billionaire Bill Gross' wife asks for a divorce

Bill Gross, a co-founder of Pacific Investment Management Co., has been married for the last 31 years. In that time, he's become a billionaire, and he and his wife have worked with a charity to give away around $800 million. Now, though, his wife has decided to ask for a divorce.

Why do child support orders change?

Child support orders are binding, meaning that people have to make the full payments, on time, or risk legal penalties. This is true even when they have other bills to pay and may want to use the money for something else -- even something as necessary as paying the mortgage on time.

What is your situation?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

Contact Joel S. Seidel & Associates

Main Office:
1925 Century Park East, Suite 1990
Los Angeles, CA 90067

Phone: 818-488-6423
Fax: (818) 832-7889
Los Angeles Law Office Map

Northridge Office
9939 Louise Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325

Phone: 818-488-6423
Fax: (818) 832-7889
Map & Directions

Review Us